Taste of Hutson Alley - Fall 2018
Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 6pm
Due to inclement weather, this event is RESCHEDULED to Wednesday, November 28.
Your favorite event from Charleston's Best Hospitality Group is BACK!
Celebrate the season with festive fall flavors and delicious drinks at Taste of Hutson Alley! Join us on Wednesday, November 28th for a taste of everything Hutson Alley has to offer. You will be greeted at the John Street entrance to Hutson Alley. As you make your way down the alley, you will be wined and dined with small plates and chef-attended stations from 39 Rue de Jean, Coast Bar and Grill, Michael's on The Alley, The Victor Social Club, Vincent Chicco's, Virginia's on King, and Good Food Catering. Enjoy a specialty cocktail from The Victor Social Club, wine sampling from RNDC, our very own signature craft beer from Edmund's Oast Brewery, live music from the Gino Castillo Trio, and much more.
39 Rue de Jean
- Duck rillette on crostini with housemade dijon and pickled red onion
Coast Bar and Grill
- Oysters on the half shell, local & PEI oysters
- Shrimp cocktail - chilled peel & eat shrimp, house cocktail sauce and mignonette
Michael's on the Alley
- Mint and rosemary rubbed grilled lamb chop with roasted root vegetable and raisin gratin, maraschino cherry demi glace
The Victor Social Club
- Crispy fried chicken livers, oyster armagnac cream, paddlefish caviar, crispy baguette
- Stuffed shishito peppers with orange scented sweet italian sausage, pancetta, basil, parmesan, and pomodoro
Virginia's on King
- Pork rillettes with hint of lime chicharrón, local olive oil, sumac
- Seared pork belly, golden beets, apples, mint, sweet potato puree
Good Food Catering
- Pumpkin spice panna cotta with cinnamon milk chocolate mousse
*menu subject to change
Where is Hutson Alley?
Hutson Alley is located at 39 John Street, in between King and Meeting, across from the Children's Museum. The alley is tucked between 39 Rue De Jean and the Charleston Music Hall. Hutson Alley is home to Vincent Chicco's, Michael's on the Alley, The Victor Social Club, Coast Bar and Grill and 39 Rue De Jean.
Where will the event entrance be?
We will be greeting guests beside the main entrance to the Charleston Music Hall, located at 37 John Street, just across from the Visitors Center.
Will there be seating?
There will be limited seating outside on the alley, available on a first come, first serve basis. Additional seating is located inside The Victor Social Club.
What are my parking options at the event?
There are two parking garages conveniently located right by Hutson Alley. The Camden Exchange Parking Garage is located next door to the Charleston Music Hall (in between the Music Hall and the Hampton Inn). Patrons can enter the garage from John Street.
Additional parking is located at the Visitors Center Parking Garage one block away from the venue on Ann Street.
Are there ID requirements to enter the event?
Yes, this is a 21+ event.