Safe Sounds at Firefly Music Series
powered by REV Federal Credit Union
Sep 5th-Oct 31st • Doors 6pm • Show 6:30 pm
- No Pets
- No Coolers or Outside Food & Drink
- Each 10' x 10' Safe Space Square Ticket includes concert admission for four adults
Safe Sounds at Firefly powered by REV Federal Credit Union and produced by Ear For Music is back this Fall with a NINE WEEK LONG, socially-distanced concert series kicking off September 5th that will bring the community together in a safe place to listen to live local music performances. On Saturday nights in September and October from 6PM to 10 pm, enjoy live concerts from the sprawling fields of the new Firefly Distillery. Up to four guests can enjoy live music in 10x10 Safe Spaces that allow for safe social distancing.
Sponsored by Bud Light Seltzer, Babe Wine and Rodgers Wranglers, Hero & Air, David Aylor Law Offices, Stokes Volkswagen & Havens Furniture each concert will feature live music performances, Firefly cocktails, beer, wine and local food trucks. Charleston’s #1 DJ Natty Heavy will be spinning pre-game tunes and during set breaks. *DJ Natty Heavy will be spinning from 5-6:30pm
The safety and health of the community and our staff is of the utmost importance to Firefly Distillery and Ear For Music. The precautions and event policies identified below represent the efforts being made by the Distillery, Ear For Music, and its staff to keep our community safe when attending events. Firefly Distillery and Ear For Music will continue to follow the guidance of national, state, and local agencies and will continue to seek out additional support from city agencies. Our policies as outlined below have been crafted with the input of local city and public safety partners.
By attending any event at Firefly Distillery, you acknowledge the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19. You voluntarily agree to assume all the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any exposure.
- GENERAL PRECAUTIONS
- Please stay home if you are at high risk, sick, or if you have knowingly been exposed to Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- Wash your hands often and use sanitizer.
- No need to shake hands, elbow bumps are legit.
- Firefly Distillery reserves the right to remove anyone from the property who is not abiding by the guidelines as outlined here.
- SOCIALLY DISTANT SEATING
- We have created 10 x 10-foot safe spaces on our Field during live music events to help provide guests with an area to spread out safely. We’ve allotted an 8-foot distance between each square. At this time, no more than 4 guests are allowed per 10x10 foot area.
- All tables and benches on Firefly Distillery property have been placed at a minimum of 8 feet apart.
- Guests are asked to observe the social distancing guidelines of no more than 8 people at a table at one time.
- We ask that all guests respect the social distance space of others and maintain a 6-foot distance from people who are not in your party.
- Indoor common areas will operate at a reduced capacity.
- EVENT EXPERIENCE
- Event guests are encouraged to bring chairs and blankets to make their 10x10-foot safe space more comfortable.
- Please refrain from bringing coolers, tents and outside food or drink.
- This event is 21+ so please leave the little ones at home, including pets.
- Our gift shop will be open and we’ll have hand sanitizer available for purchase.
- INCREASED SANITATION
- Per the CDC guidelines, staff will sanitize common surfaces such as picnic tables and bar tops after each customer use.
- Firefly Distillery asks that all customers sanitize their hands with sanitizer provided before entering the building.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the property for public and employee use.
- Additional restrooms with a sanitation attendant have been added for all events.
- STAFFING POLICIES
- All staff serving a consumable product to guests are required to wear a protective mask.
- Firefly Distillery will check temperatures of all staff prior to each shift and prior to entering the building.
- Staff continues to be trained and educated on best practices as provided by the CDC, as well as state and local agencies.
Saturday, October 24th • Doors 6pm • Show 6:30pm
Bluegrass worthy of being blasted out of the windows of a Plymouth Barracuda with 451 Hemi engine, the Blue Dogs boast a personal history that has endeared themselves to the nascent "alt-country" scene with a whiz-bang melding of roots-rock rumble, bluegrass chicanary, and honky-tonk reverence.
Like mad cultural terrorists, they've taken the norm and fed it through a Americana blender. Youthful and deep-dyed bluegrass taken to the next level - and it is both timely and exciting!
Safe Sounds at Firefly Music Series powered by REV Federal Credit Union presents
Halloween Finale with Sol Driven Train
with special guests Sally & George
Saturday, October 31st • Doors 5pm • Show 6:30pm