Harry Potter & the $1,000 Charleston Trivia Tournament
Wed, Jul 12 at 7pm - Wed, Aug 23 at 11pm
Introducing Harry Potter & the $1,000 Charleston Trivia Tournament!
Featuring 7 locations throughout the city in a 7-week tournament.
Earn points each week for your shot at $1,050 IN CASH PRIZES + $1,050 IN GIFT CARD PRIZES!
Starting July 12th and running through August 21st
Register your team each week for just $10 per week.
Accumulate points every week:
- Wednesday, July 12th at The Alley (131 Columbus Street) – covering Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone
- Wednesday, July 19th at Sharehouse (23 Ann Street) – covering Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Wednesday, July 26th at Ink (565 King Street) – covering Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Wednesday, August 2nd at Bay Street Biergarten (549 East Bay Street) – covering Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Wednesday, August 9th at Rusty Bull Brewing (3005 W Montague Ave) – covering Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Wednesday, August 16th at Uptown Social (587 King Street) – covering Harry Potter and The Halfblood Prince
- Monday, August 21st at Music Farm (37 John Street) – covering Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows with an awards ceremony and Dance Party after trivia. Get your tickets to Trolls in the Dungeon: A Wizard & Witch Themed Dance Party here: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2D005ECCC853327A.
All examinations start at 7pm. $150 in gift cards will go to the top 3 teams each week and all points earned will go to your total tournament tally. ONLY ONE TICKET IS NEEDED PER TEAM EACH WEEK.
Grand Prizes for the top 3 tournament teams after 7 weeks:
First place - $700 cash
Second place - $250 cash
Third place - $100 cash
You must have a team ticket each week to participate, win weekly prizes and earn points towards the overall prize. Teams can be anywhere from 2 to 6 people. All team members must be 21+ of age. Questions each week can come from the book or the corresponding movie. Please direct any other questions about the tournament to Boomer@thebecketagency.com.