I Got Legs
Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 7pm
Join us March 25th at The Mynt for fundraiser and celebration of Charleston's very own Adam Gorlitsky.
This April, Adam will create international history and become the first paralyzed man to complete The 39th Annual Cooper River Bridge Run wearing his ReWalk Exoskelton, affectionately named "The Betty Carlton".
We need your help to raise money to help Adam bridge the gap between what it means to be disabled and able-bodied.
The Party starts at 7pm and includes:
- Local artist Danny May as he debuts his new song inspired by Adam's mission follow by Chase Martin
-Top shelf open bar and appetizers
- A silent Auction of known local artists.
- Cooper River Bridge Run creator Terry Hamlin will have a replicated 1st Annual CRBR t-shirt signed. Also available to the highest bidder.
- Raffle items including tickets to the upcoming Hootie and the Blowfish concert.
- Easton Corbin autographed hat
- Easton Corbin autographed 8x10 photo
- Easton Corbin autographed CD
- Easton Corbin t-shirt, bracelet, bumper sticker
- Kelly Clarkson Piece by Piece autographed album and autographed vinyl record
- Kelly Clarkson Wrapped in Red autographed vinyl record
- Kelly Clarkson autographed 8x10 photo
- Reba autographed CD
- Reba autographed 8x10 photo
- 2 Blake Shelton autographed CDs
- Blake Shelton autographed women’s t-shirt
- Blake Shelton 8x10 autographed photo
- Brooks & Dunn and Reba Together Again in Vegas book (this is AWESOME..it’s what they sell at the gift shop at Caesar’s Palace for the B&D and Reba shows) which is autographed by Brooks & Dunn AND Reba
Tickets are $50/per person and $90 per couple.
Proceeds go to I Got Legs Inc.
Join us in Adam's mission to change the world.