Taste of Hutson Alley - Fall 2017
Thu, Nov 16 at 6pm
Due to inclement weather, the original event date for November 9 has been rescheduled to November 16.
Taste of Hutson Alley is back for a Fall Celebration! Join us on Thursday, November 16 for a taste of everything Hutson Alley has to offer. You will be greeted at the John Street entrance to Hutson Alley with a glass of sparkling hard cider. As you make your way down the alley, you will be wined and dined with small plates and chef-attended stations from 39 Rue De Jean, Coast Bar and Grill, Michael's on The Alley, The Victor Social Club, Vincent Chicco's, Virginia's on King, and dessert samplings from Good Food Catering. Enjoy bourbon tastings outside on the alley with Beam Suntory, wine sampling from RNDC, beer from Freehouse Brewery, live music, and much more.
Tastes of the evening include the following:
- Sparkling Hard Cider upon arrival, Rum spiked Hot Chocolate, Red & White Wine, Local Draft Beer
- Outdoor Bourbon Bar & Lounge:
- Cocktails with Jim Beam Black and Jim Beam Rye
- Bourbon tastings with Makers 46, Basil Hayden, and Knob Creek
- Rue De Jean: Sushi Station
- Tuna roll with scallions, cucumber, wasabi
- Veggie roll with asparagus, cucumber, scallions, seaweed salad, carrots, red onion
- Coast Bar and Grill: Raw Bar Display
- Oysters on the half shell, local & PEI oysters
- Shrimp cocktail - chilled peel & eat shrimp, house cocktail sauce and mignonette
- Michael's on The Alley: Grill Station
- Grilled flank steak poutine, truffle fries, mozzarella curds, au jus, grilled portabella, and pancetta
- The Victor Social Club: Grill Station
- Spicy pork taco with pickled mango slaw
- Vincent Chicco's: Pasta Station
- Pumpkin Ravioli, sage chestnut cream
- Virginia's on King:
- Open faced pulled pork sliders with wilted Swiss chard
- Good Food Catering:
- banana pudding
Where is Hutson Alley?
Hutson Alley is located at 39 John Street, in between King and Meeting, across from the Children's Museum. The alley is tucked between 39 Rue De Jean and the Charleston Music Hall. Hutson Alley is home to Vincent Chicco's, Michael's on the Alley, The Victor Social Club, Coast Bar and Grill and 39 Rue De Jean.
Where will the event entrance be?
We will be greeting guests beside the main entrance to the Charleston Music Hall, located at 37 John Street, just across from the Visitors Center.
Will there be seating?
There will be limited seating outside on the alley, available on a first come, first serve basis. Additional seating is located inside The Victor Social Club.
What are my parking options at the event?
There are two parking garages conveniently located right by Hutson Alley. The Camden Exchange Parking Garage is located next door to the Charleston Music Hall (in between the Music Hall and the Hampton Inn). Patrons can enter the garage from John Street.
Additional parking is located at the Visitors Center Parking Garage one block away from the venue on Ann Street.
Are there ID requirements to enter the event?
Yes, this is a 21+ event.